Friday, June 20, 2008

K-Pop and Roll

There is always something new to post. There is always something I can (at the very least) pontificate about if I am feeling overly righteous. I get there, I really do.
Much of the time, I want these interludes to be more like exclamations. A declarative sentence will get punctuated with an image, I will add a dash of the delicate phrase or, more likely, something a bit pithy. The cherry on top (for me at least) is the play on words - the too clever for this shirt kinda tag at the top.
Voila! a blog entry.
The trick is to try not to be too full of yourself since nobody is looking, so to speak. Well, there is posterity amongst the cobwebs...
Sometime I am just too freaking distracted, pressed or lazy to take the full weight of an issue to task. Then there is the fact that few will keep going to the end if it is overly long, ergo, the bite-size entry. Si. Not unlike a sound-bite.
Then there is just something I just wanna share. Just for the hell of it.
This is one of those times. I've been trolling for some tunes I remember from the mid-90s when I was living in Seoul, Korea. I found much of what I was looking for. This particular band is called Roo'ra (pronounced roola). The song is "100 days." Many believe they were the best band to come out of Korea that decade. They were my personal favorite. N-Joy.

No comments: