Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This Year's Model


Just a silly follow-up to yesterday's blushing adoration of Gina Carano, a.k.a. Crush of American Gladiator fame. Helluva broad.
Today's edition features Monica Carlson, a.k.a. Jet. She was last year's female champion on same said program. Like I mentioned yesterday, I initially perused the program for the flesh.
I caught this American Gladiator revival last summer because I do the rabbit-ears thing. Cable is just an excuse to watch television 24-7 if you're a news junkie (of which I'm guilty). I got this channel rock solid so...
Anyway, there were adorable pixies, loudmouth honeys and buff wannabe-gladiator slayers. Of them all, this pretty lassie, with the stunning profile, kicked major ass. I googled her bio and was not surprised by what I'd found. She really does kick ass. Not just figuratively. I mean that quite literally. Beautiful, intelligent, exquisitely feminine AND brawny.
This one takes the whole MILF concept into the stratosphere.
Sign me up. I'm a believer.
God, I love women. They give us poor men a reason for being.

No comments: