Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sweet Dish

I'll admit to it. I think this Texas broad is smokin hot. It is that kinda sweet, innocent beauty with enough physical power to crush you widdle haid like a grape.

If you have an addiction to attractive women, you may own up to watching one news program over another by sheer virtue of pulchritude presented. Deliver it up but make me slobber while you do it. Fair, right?

It is also true when it comes to the mindless pablum we watch. If one of the programs I like is not available and I just have to watch the brain-suck machine, I choose something dishy of the distaff varietal.

Wellllll.... yesterday I had to get a glimpse of this on American Gladiators. I didn't really care for the show the first time it came around (quite a few years back). I must say that some aspects have not improved much. Other aspects (see above) make me want to grab a glass of bourbon and a sack of onion rings.

No comments: