Sunday, December 18, 2005

Falling Off the Planet

As was done before...
I left the cares and worries of the blogosphere to the professionals. I had issues that I, to this day, have not resolved or reconciled. But so it goes with most of us. I could not muster up the interest or discipline to do it. I simply could not.
It is not that I couldn't give a rat's ass (albeit that was my rationale at the time). It was merely a matter of not wanting to put effort into discussing/pontificating on any given matter when I had bags o'crap to contend with in a non-e-world.
I would like to think I could do this on a regular basis. I would like to think I could get some traffic and discussions/comments going. I would like to think...period.
This spleen-venting is quite nice, I'll admit. I consume much of the multi-media world. I used to be part of it, in fact. I loved seeing my words in print. This is, in part, one of the reasons I like to do this. Perhaps it is merely ego. My vanity is what it is. I do, however, also believe that in a Camus-free world, this takes the place of a shrink and I still retain relative mental-health.
Cheers!

No comments: