Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bless me Father...

It has been more than a year since my last confession. It has been a lifetime...another life.
I find myself back in Florida. Been here, in fact, for a few months. Dithering away. Fiddling while Rome, er, Bangalore burned.
Contract issues and some other rot have kept me stateside. Not a bad deal if I knew beforehand that I would be here this long. Long droning story. However, not a long droning story about how ethically I've been handled.
My life, for what it is worth, was happening in B'lore. Tragically hip. Filled with all sorts of opportunities and pleasures. I am suppossed to get back there in October as long as I do not have a fiscal breakdown (or some other unforseen crisis).
Like I said...droning.
It has been a while since I last posted. That has been for numerous reasons. I guess the biggest one is that I was too busy living meaningful days to write about living meaningful days. Now that my wheels have been spinning for a while, maybe I can vent my spleen. As King of the Mixed Metaphor, I need an outlet for my current strain of angst.
Now I'm off to say a few Our Fathers and a couple of Hail Marys.

No comments: