Sunday, March 19, 2006

Absence makes the heart what exactly?

Been absent for two weeks. Took some time off on the Gulf side of Florida - Tampa-St. Pete. Saw an old friend and some family - sis and mother. It felt nice to be back on the road (for what it was).
I like new terrain. I like the feeling of not having been on a road before; not knowing what lies beyond the next bend, light, corner or hill.
I look forward to the next time.
It did, however, leave me with a sort of liberation hangover. I returned to my humble abode spent. I had nothing to give. I guess it has been a form of depression.
You see, I am on the verge of a great (as in substantial) move. It is a move of distance and duration and it has me in a bind. Time is speeding by at breakneck speed and I have so much left to do. This pace is in no way matched by my deeds and the drag it produces brings me way down. I want it all cleared away so I can begin this next chapter quickly but ...

No comments: